Marble & Tile
Porcelain has a rich palette that makes it difficult to distinguish from natural stone. And because it’s been forged in flames, fired at an extremely high temperature, porcelain is remarkably durable and lasts a lifetime while standing up to just about anything. Porcelain tiles are perfect for entryways or bigger spaces and can also be used outside.
- Porcelain and Quarry Tile
- Ceramic Tile Floor or Walls
- Residential and Commercial Granite Counter Tops
- Granite Building Facades
- Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room Tiling
- Stone Counter tops
We offer many services with respect to tiles and natural stones. At Lavitech our sales staff is always readily available, well-informed and more than happy to help you.
Our team of experts will compete your job in a timely, professional manner. Paying a great deal of attention to every detail and insuring that upon completion you will be completely satisfied.
Complete Packages on Granite and Marble Countertops
Lavitech provides custom fabrication of various natural stone items, our expert staff offers complete service, including measurement and templating prior to fabrication and installation, and final touch-ups, after fabrication.
The Convenience of Having It All Under One Roof
At Lavitech we can provide you with all the services needed for your renovation needs. Even if you only want to do a new tile back splash for your kitchen, we can provide you with solutions for any additional services along the way.
For instance, if you decide that you would like an additional electrical outlet for your kitchen. Within a day we can pull the correct permit for you, and have one of our licensed electricians complete the job for you.
Complete Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations
Wile other companies will only install Tile, Marble or Granite sending you to another company for other services required to complete your kitchen or bathroom, Lavitech can complete every aspect of your project. Expect the highest quality of workmanship as we can provide you with solutions for all of you renovation needs.
Lavitech’s experienced sales staff will be more than pleased to help you through the entire process. Starting from design consultation, continuing with the procurement of materials and installation with expert supervision, until the final delivery of your complete and satisfactory new kitchen or bathroom.
Bathroom Designs With Tile
The bathroom has become an increasingly important room in the home, one where ceramic tiles play a role that other materials have trouble taking on.
Tile is an extremely versatile décor material that compliments a bathroom greatly. Homeowners love how tile can be used in countertops, flooring, or simply as a decorative wall design.
With the proper planning and design, tile can create a dramatic look in your bathroom. Another perk to tile is that is often inexpensive. However, it is still very important to select quality tile and grout. Also, the design and installation weighs heavily on the final result.
Working with tile can often be a daunting task if you do not understand the basics. Knowing the basics can help homeowners decide how much expert help they will need with the selection, design, and labor.
Some of the first things one should know about tile are the many ways in which it can be used to enhance a bathroom. Below are some tips on how tile can be used to customize a bathroom:
- Tile can be used as a trim and/or backsplash with other materials such as plastic laminate, Corian, granite or marble. Backsplashes are a great place to add decorative tile.
- Consider setting tiles on a diagonal to enhance the design.
- Consider hand-painted tiles, custom artwork tiles, three dimensional decorated glass tiles, and murals.
- Consider using unglazed bathroom ceramic tile if you want to have the most slip-resistant surface. Unglazed tile will need to be cleaned more frequently though.
- Mix-up design techniques by using 12-inch glazed “pavers” on countertops. Pavers are typically used on floors.
- If you are using a white or cream ceramic tile for your bathroom, consider using a different color grout like “blue” to give your bathroom a more dramatic look.
- Choose a color for the edge trim and backsplash to contrast with the countertop; then reverse the scheme elsewhere in the room, such as in the shower.
- To make your bathroom floor stand out more, try adding patterns, floor accents or small splashes of color using ceramic custom tile pieces.
- Consider selecting two complementary colors that work with a third neutral background color. For example, create stripes and patterns to run through the vanities, tubs, and showers.